Back Pain and Chiropractic Care: Breaux Bridge and Lafayette, Louisiana
When most people think of chiropractic, the think of back and neck pain. This pain could be the result of a labor-intensive job, pregnancy, a wrong move at the gym, or even just discomfort after a long day of working around the house. Back pain is one of the first and most important signs that indicates a problem that needs attention. If your back is hurting, it seems like your entire body is out of alignment and not functioning properly which is rightly so.
Here are few interesting facts:
- Low back pain is the single leading cause of disability worldwide
- More than one-half of working Americans admit to having back pain symptoms each year
- Back pain is one of the most common reasons that people miss work
- Back pain is the second most common reason that people visit the doctors office
- Most cases of back pain are mechanical
- Over $50 billion per year is spent on back pain
- It is estimated that over 80% of the population with experience some type of back problem
Chiropractic care offers a therapy system that manipulates joints to fix pressure and tension issues. Treatment is often quick, pain-free, non-invasive, and doesn’t involve medications. After treatment, many patients report feeling better than they had before they even had the back ailment. Your individual care plan will address your unique issues and will lead you to the best solution for back pain.
Most people think that back pain is due entirely to a misaligned spine or other structural issue. However, there are times that back pain is the result of problems in the central nervous system. In our office, we offer a treatment option that is very effective at treating back pain and helps us get to the root of the problem and not just masking it with temporary solutions. This patented form of rehabilitation is called Quantum Neurology®.
Quantum Neurology® identifies weaknesses in the nervous system. From there we use a series of rehabilitation options that help to strengthen the nervous system and aide the body in healing itself. To find out more about this treatment option check it out here.
If you suffer with back pain, we can help. Just call our office or fill out the form to your right and we will get back with you ASAP.
(337) 332-2225 Tap On Your Phone To Call Now